After a long torturing day outside, the last thing you want to do when you get home is to collapse into a comfy sofa in your living room. The living room is the spot where you find relax and chill. But when your living room looks so outdated and packed with old stuff, you obviously need to update it with a new look. Your living room doesn’t get smaller, it’s the stuff in it and the way you decorate it that makes it seems like that. Yes, decorate your room interior design is pretty challenging and also fun. Let’s get to the work below.
Try These 5 Smart Room Interior Design Hacks
A living room is where you welcome the guests. The best living room interior design is required to impress them. Besides, you will feel more relaxing sitting there after work. Here’s how to decorate your living room to make it spacious:
- Add mirror. The mirror will reflect the view on the outside which will give the impression of extra windows.
- Use hidden storage. Choose a furniture with a built-in storage. Rather than using a console table, you can try a tiny chest of drawers instead.
- If your tiny living room is granted with a long high ceiling, now it’s time to draw the eye upward to give the impression that your space is way larger. Fill up the vertical blank space with the exquisite arts.
- Fill the corner. Going with the biggest furniture can actually make your tiny corner of the living room looks bigger.
- Add natural touch by placing the plants. Plants are a brilliant idea to add depth to a tiny living room. They are usually placed in the corner or beside the sofas and chairs.
Now, you don’t have to worry about what the guests would say and you can obviously feel more relaxing there. Let’s turn your living room interior design into something breathtaking to look at. Have a good day!